A boob post.

Thursday, 23 August 2007

Dear Breast Milk Fairies,

I'm very sorry for bragging about how much milk I could produce, and how big my stash was. It was silly and egotistical of me. After all, who wouldn't like an awesome stash and a mutant weed of a baby. But I am truly sorry about it, and if I could be so humble, I'd like it back. See, I've got a business trip coming up, and I'd really like it if my little Sprout could eat nothing but breast milk while I'm rocking out north of the border. It would make me feel not quite so bad about leaving her. In offering, I'm eating some oatmeal for dinner (in my meatloaf) and drinking fluids, and I'm even considering downing a jug of fake maple syrup. (or just going to the Wedge and getting some fenugreek this weekend)

Sincerely,

Greenveggie

3 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

How long will you be gone? I've got a good article about pumping/transporting milk while on a business trip that I can dig up if you'd like it.

Happy Veggie said...

I'd love to see it. I'll be gone 2.5 days, Tuesday to Thursday. Can ajd have you on speed dial?

Allknowingjen said...

I dropped you an e-mail - and yes of course to the speed dial. Maybe we should send the cousins out on an excursion with their dads ;)