Random

Sunday, 5 August 2007

In the world of Harry Potter, do they have to use a breast pump, or is there a spell for that?

Is everyone who makes money off of a blog full of themself? How can I be like them?

This week (August 1-7) is world breastfeeding week. Its recognized by the medical community as the best thing to do, but there are still Dr's out there (suposedly educated people), let alone average people, who question it. WTF?

If its the right thing to do, why doesn't insurance cover breast pumps?

My MIL likes to tell me what I WILL be emotional about, now that I'm a mom. So far, she's been dead wrong on just about everything. The first thing that really almost teared me up, this:



All of my toys, all at once. from Kale and Vimeo.

A silly little video of my kid. Who knew.

1 comments:

Ms. Huis Herself said...

Hey! Happy birthday, Happy Veggie!!!