The Score

Wednesday, 15 August 2007

Pizza - 1
Veggie - 0


Dear Mr. Father Jose's pizza,

Thanks. I wanted to spend my wednesday alternating worshiping and sitting on the porceline god. Really, good times. I especially like the muscle cramps from dehydration, and that pumping milk for my INFANT DAUGHTER, hurts like a mo-fo. I'm cranking it up to high and sticking it on your dried out nipples next.

-Veggie

Oh, and god bless ajd, who picked me up from work, got me saltines and gatorade, and didn't complain about me whining for like four hours about being cold. He's also holding the Sprout because I'm still both weak and very warm.

4 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Make sure to drink lots and lots of water- you don't want the mastitis. seriously, do not want. Feel better soon!

Happy Veggie said...

I think I'm doing OK on hydration, but I can't hold down food yet. Just saltines, and I don't think they count as food. Milk supply has suffered a little, but I think if I stay hydrated I'll be ok. I just hope it clears up soon. Maybe it wasn't food poisoning.

Anonymous said...

Yuck. Being sick's no fun - I've never thought about the fact that's it's even less fun when you're breastfeeding as well. Hope you feel better soon.

DiploWhat said...

If it lasted more than 6 hours, it's something more than food poisoning. Stomach flu, etc would be my guess. Best wishes on feeling better soon and keeping hydrated. If it doesn't get better in 48 hours, go to the doctor as you might have salmonilla. (not that they can do much for that anyway...)