Monday, 13 August 2007
When in the heck did that happen. (I'm practicing not swearing. I've been getting in trouble for my foul tongue)
We have gone over a week with sleeping through the night. Some nights are better than others... last night ajd laughed during our last feeding and woke her up enough that she didn't go back to sleep easily and thus spent the whole night with me (I'm sure she would have, but I like sleep, gosh darnit). Oh, she starts in her basinet co-sleeper so I get some good tossin' and turnin' sleep first.
Her reaction to her shots got her another Dr. visit. She wouldn't eat at daycare and our normally happy baby wouldn't stop crying, so they called, and we brought her in. She's fine, just needed more tylenol.
At four months old, she gets to try new toys. I offer you, the Johnny Jumpup.
It will be a stellar replacement to the bouncy chair which she has nearly outgrown. Thank you Pusher & Puck. This will allow me to cook dinner with her still near by. The only issue is that she is now an easy target for the Boof.

2 comments:
CUTE!
I love jumpers. We used a jumperoo with Cordy, and I plan to use it again. The exersaucer is fun, too.
I'm looking forward to a month from now when Mira will have enough neck strength to play in those toys.
Post a Comment