Happy Birthday to me!

Tuesday, 7 August 2007

For my birthday I received a very fun gift already from my daughter. She slept through the night for the second time ever. Yay 7+ hours of sleep, only slightly interupted. (it counts as uninterupted if I don't have to get out of my bed) Yay Co-sleeping, and snuggly baby.

On another note, Sprout got her first non-self inflicted wound yesterday. A kid touring her daycare walked up to her when she was just hanging out in the bouncy, and grabbed her face. Some small scratches appeared to be the only issue. However, this morning, the eye that was part of the area grabbed was very crusty. It wasn't red or anything, so I'm hoping it was just sinus draining or her eye flushing out. Daycare hasn't called, so I'm guessing it still looks good. Either way, we'll have the Dr. check it out at her four month appointment tomorrow.

5 comments:

Pusher said...

Happy birthday!

And yes, that's a pretty awesome present the Sprout got you. :-)

Allknowingjen said...

Sorry I'm late! Happy Birthday! (personally, I found 31 to be much harder than 30...)

Syl said...

Happy Birthday!!

ShoNuff said...

Happy birthday!

DiploWhat said...

Happy Birthday! (a day late)