Saturday, 1 September 2007
I steal cool stuff from other people's blogs.
My name: Kale
1. Famous Singer/Band: Korn
2. Four letter word: kick
3. Street: Knox
4. Color: Khaki
5. Gifts/Presents: Killer Rabbit Plush Toy
6. Vehicle: Kia
7. Things in a Souvenir Shop: keychain
8. Boy Name: Kent
9. Girl Name: Kayla
10. Movie Title: Kiss Me Kate
11. Drink: Kamikaze
12. Occupation: King
13. Celebrity: Kate Hudson
14. Magazine: Knits
15. U.S. City: Kansas City
16. Pro Sports Teams: Knickerbockers (Knicks)
17. Fruit: Kumquat
18. Reason for Being Late for Work: Kid
19. Something You Throw Away: kitty litter
20. Things You Shout: Kaboom!
21. Cartoon Character: Kermit (Muppet Babies)

3 comments:
Oooh. Look at you taking advantage of that silent k with the n combo! :) Also, I can't remember how long it's been since I had a kamikaze... Not that they certainly didn't cause their own lack of rememberings back in the day...
Yea for kumquat! I love that word. My dad introduced me to them when I was little and I loved saying it because so many other people don't know what the heck they are!
Yay for dads and weird fruits. My dad did the same thing. I liked them because I thought they were kid sized oranges.
Post a Comment