Stats

Thursday, 9 August 2007

Ok, as requested. Honestly, not as big as I expected, but thats a good thing.

Length - 27.25 inches
Weight - 16 pounds, 15.5 ounces (oh heck, if she hadn't peed right before, she would have been 17 pounds)

Off the charts on both, again. More off the charts on height, so the Dr. called her skinny for only have four fat rolls on her arms. She's staying consistant on her growth pattern, so the skinny thing is ok. I have noticed that she's not gaining quite as fast as she was, but then again, adding two pounds to 15 is way different than adding two pounds to 8. I finally feel like I don't have to go shopping once a month.

2 comments:

Allknowingjen said...

Thanks for humoring me! :) She is so cute, love the new pics.

Happy Veggie said...

Yeah, like I could resist an opportunity to offer up stats on my little cutie. Honestly, it takes work to not tell everyone how big she's gotten. I like to brag about how awesome breastfeeding is.