Thursday, 13 September 2007
I didn't see Body Worlds because every since my childhood encounter with the mummy, and the nightmares afterwards, I have had no desire to see human bodies, plasticized or not... but um, this, this we need to make into a group outing. Like with dinner and wine and everything.
Go here to sign up to get on a priority ticket email list.

8 comments:
It was in Columbus at COSI last summer (not three months ago, but a year before that).
It was *awesome*. My advice? Get there as early as possible and get in line for the Falcon ride through the galaxy. It's a set 4 minutes in length, and only holds 6, so the line grows FAST.
It's coming to Chicago from October to January, and I'm halfway considering taking a trip out there to see it again.
Sorry for the delete I worded that wrong.
I signed up for the list - But it seems like it would be pretty easy for us to get a measly group of 15 together and we could just buy tickets now... andif it's not until next summer, seems like we could nail a date down fairly easily... so counting our husbands, you've got 4 for sure. :)
Ok, four, six with Pusher and Puck, eight with The Sexy Blonde and Jaysan, ten with my brother and his fiance, 12 with Syl and Pants... Yeah, no problem, we can get 15.
Oh, looks COOL!
Syl and Pants are in.
Wow. That sounds super cool! I went to the Star Wars exhibit at the art museum in mpls years ago - with lots of cosutmes, models etc. and that was really great. But, life sized Falcon cockpit - a speeder bike!?!- sounds even better. Too bad I can't join you.
Late to the party, but put me down.
Post a Comment