Monday, 10 September 2007
Don't tell my mom, but I just signed up at Nestle's site. I already have Similac samples at home, and at Syl's suggestion, I'll get some from Nestle as well. Not to mention, coupons are good.
Even if I get enough milk frozen, on the off chance it still isn't good, I'd better have a backup plan. Its not like if she won't eat it that I can just come up in a few hours and feed her. I've also done some checking around here, and their kids were picky about formula, so we should make sure she is OK with it before I'm a three hour flight and an international border away.
However, please don't tell my mom. She boycotted Nestle from way back in the day. I didn't have a damn Crunch bar except Halloween until I had my own allowance. They still are on the really iffy side in the whole breast milk vs. formula war. I'll be hiding the evidence when she comes to visit.
Mmmm... chocolate.

1 comments:
Nestle is vast. If this is the only way you're supporting them, and for such a short duration, you're not even a drop in the evil bucket.
p.s. Why does blogspot eat the comments I try to leave on your blog? Grr.
Post a Comment