I should have known, you've been snacking more.

Thursday, 20 September 2007

Well, I went to the Dr. and I'm living better through chemistry. I thought I was doing so well, that I'd escaped things since I didn't have any signs of PPD early on, but alas, I've been snacking, and shopping, and not really acting like myself. I can tell you admitting whats going on made me feel half better, which should be enough to tide me over to when the drugs kick in. I'll just be buying a mouth guard in the mean time. *grind*grind*

In other good news, all travel through the end of the fiscal year is off, so I won't be going anywhere in October. Other major projects mean travel is out for November/December, so the earliest would be January. Which brings up issues of weather effecting travel, but I guess thats a risk I have to take. I'm just happy about not having to do formula for right now. It did scary things to her poop that may have given ajd PTSD. Though if he thinks that is bad, I can't wait for when she starts eating table food. I suspect he will be encouraging potty training early on.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Oh yeah, solid foods make it so much worse. But a nice variety of color, though. (Sorry, poop humor comes with being a mom.)

I was on meds for PPD when Cordy was born. It's a tough adjustment to make, and that flood of hormones can really screw up your blood chemistry. I haven't needed them this time around...yet.

The Sexy Blonde said...

Congrats on making that needed adjustment. I don't know that I will be able to gracefully go back on the meds should I need to someday. But you did it :-)

DiploWhat said...

Drugs are fun!

The Sexy Blonde said...

Dear Veggie,
I hope everything's going ok for you! We miss you!

-SB