Apparently, I've been missing.

Monday, 1 October 2007

I figured I was just giving you a break from talking about the Sprout. I'm still here and doing well. Right now I'm enjoying laptops, wireless networks, and remote access. The Sprout has been running the course of a cold. Four or so weeks and counting. First it was snot out her nose, then it seemed to go away, and now the snot is being worked out via coughing. A nice nasty sounding cough. Makes her dad cringe, so we spent the 20 bucks again to have them tell us she's fine. I'm thinking of investing in a stethoscope so I can tell if what I'm hearing is in her chest or not.
So I brought her into work, to the Dr, and then home, because breast feeding and work don't always mix. At the Dr. we learned that she now weighs over 18 pounds, and is around 28.5 inches long. We'll get the official measurements next week at her 6 mo. appointment. In the mean time, I'm keeping up the doses of Baby Miracle Grow.
We should be out and about this weekend, at parties, etc. I have a babysitter (my mommy), which will be nice. Booze doesn't mix well with the chemicals, but I've recently discovered blood orange syrup, and it makes amazing Italian sodas. (old school coffee shop drink, ya know) I would bet it also mixes well with Vodka, so I'll bring it along.

3 comments:

The Sexy Blonde said...

Good to hear from you and to know you'll be out an about this weekend :-) Also very good to know the drugs are doing good things for you. I hope the Sprout is feeling better soon! She's getting so big!

Happy Veggie said...

Yup. All good, just messing with my eating a little. Though I think thats good, I eat plenty.

DiploWhat said...

The Blood Orange flavor is currently the Wog's favorite. I usually stick with the Passion Fruit one.
Drugs + alcohol I found to make just stronger alcohol. Oh, and flying dreams - but that was at higher doses....