Friday, 30 May 2008
Update: This is what happens when you have little to no time to think about something. The more I read your comments, and thought about it, the more I realized that I like my (our) little corner of the Internet. I don't HAVE to link back to my blog, so depending on what happens, I won't link back. I won't put this alias out there. I'll keep this fun separate from the work. I'm looking for other ideas for an alias though. Everything I come up with is veggie related, and while I like the joke, maybe its not best for everyone to think I'm a vegetarian.

5 comments:
Hm. Good points there.
(It is a lovely little corner, isn't it! I LOVE how it lets all of us keep in touch!)
I think you would have the most freedom, and fun, if you had the two things totally seperate. Inside "gee cramps suck" things just for us and "being a mom means..." for the others.
But, what do I know. I'll probably have to stop mine all together once I get to China. Or, at least, have to really pare it down and make it private. =(
While I personally don't mind being out there (I used my real name on Twitter much to TSB's chagrin!) I think you have to keep them separate. Cuz if you don't, and you leave one of our links out there, we all incestuously link to each other, so everyone is outed.
Best to start fresh with a new page, from a new email address.
That's a good point Jay-this is the internet. But if it requires someone to make 3 or 4 clicks rather than 1, that's an improvement in my book. It's not that I mind the random stranger, or the random lurker, if I did, I wouldn't blog at all. It's higher traffic in general that I am not interested in.
I enjoyed just picking another name.
Post a Comment