Friday, 23 May 2008
I'm feeling a bit... cranky today. Read something on a blog that really irked me, but I'm in no position to comment, so I've taken out my frustration on a blog redo. Got annoyed that I couldn't find a template that I liked that I could get to work. Realized that I have a huge number of artsy nature type photos, mostly from our honeymoon, that I am not using. I put one of them to good use with the assistance of Picnik, but I plan on rotating them, maybe monthly. It will also encourage me to use my iFruit for some fun, seeing as that is why I got it.
Also, I finally took advantage of Flickr allowing video and posted some stuff for my mom in CO. Its actually really nice, and doesn't have the lag that posting to some other video places does. Tres impressed.

2 comments:
Ah, frustration. My greatest one these days is work, but unfortunately I've been taking out my frustrations on my stomach. Yay acid reflux medication. Taking it out on a blog is better.
The videos are great. I especially like the one of Sprout clapping her head. So cute!
Like the pic!
Hope I wasn't the irksome blog - while overall I love being home with the girls, there are certainly challenges and frustrations involved - some days more than others. And while I do love sharing the fun and joys of being home with them, like any job or situation, it's not always ponies and rainbows, you know, so some days the "musings and mutterings" are mutterings.
Post a Comment