Friday, 9 May 2008
I have to quick give my glowing appreciation for the staff at CHC. I can't imagine going through the rushed process of a primarily adult hospital with a 13 month old.
The other thing I just have to say is that I love our dr. There is a very good chance we'll be doing this again, and he rocks. (I'll give his name to anyone in the area who needs it) At six tonight he called to see how she was doing and make sure that we didn't have any more questions.
Oh, and one more thing. She really can hear much better. Its amazing really, but swear she said dog and pointed to Tess. Its going to be a fun weekend and a great mother's day.

2 comments:
Yeah! Glad to hear (ha ha ha) she's making such rapid improvement.
I'm so glad it all went well. Here's to a healthier, happier Sprout!
Post a Comment