Sunday, 4 May 2008
This little piggy broke off a corner of the lower of of the phalanges, this little piggy has a nice bruise next to it from the afore mentioned broken one...
I was totally serious about doing the couch to 5k program this summer, I was just waiting for the snow to stop... No really, I mean it. I figured that if I had made it three weeks I'd treat myself to a jogging stroller off of CL.
I would love to say I have a good reason for breaking my toe but no, there are rarely good reasons for broken toes. I am a klutz. You may have thought I was kidding about why the Sprout's middle name is Grace, but I really wasn't. It has everything to do with my wishing she could walk without running into doorways, couches, her own shoes, she had just taken off and managed to get her toes stuck in so she hyper extended her big toe under her foot and heard an audible snap...
I have been prescribed 3-4 weeks of rest, and given a booty thing that actually makes it feel worse and makes it harder to keep it immobilized. I'm not sure if I want another copay to see if I should be doing something else though, but the thought of it not healing well and causing long term issues is not pleasant.

5 comments:
OUCH! Sounds painful! :(
Ow. Dang, I'm sorry to hear that.
Can you maybe get away with just a copay-free phone call about the booty thing?
Damn girl!
Well, sending healing thoughts your way.
Does your insurance have a free nurse's line you can call for advice?
Well, shoot. I shall sit on my hinder in solidarity.
It stinks, but let it go for a week and see what happens. And STAY OFF IT.
Post a Comment