Through the nose.

Tuesday, 3 July 2007

Daycare has been found. I interviewed the two OTHER centers by my house. I hate to say it, but the burbs one won out. The other one was just too... North Minneapolis. Too much just giving up and being half assed. Nothing like the suburban branches of the same chain. I hate how being in this neighborhood seems to mean that everyone does the minimum effort. You can't tell me that The Man is putting you down when you don't even try.

We start on Monday, after my mom does a couple of days for us. She was going to take the Sprout out of daycare to snuggle her anyways, so everone wins. Today the Sprout did her morning with dad, while I went in for a few hours. Love the little stinker, but it was nice to be at work.

I'm going to continue to look for a home daycare. Because as the title suggests, we're bleeding money for the center daycare. We can do it, but I'm going to be in the same boat as Syl. I'm basically paying for a second home for the Sprout during the day. We're paying them what I made as a live in nanny for two kids. Ugh.

Oh, one more thing. If my supply stays up with pumping, and she eats like she did for dad, I'm so golden. She at 2-2.5 ounces over two feedings, I pumped 7 in one pumping. Yay for the milk machine boobs.

0 comments: