Sunday, 1 July 2007
Dear Sprout,
Tomorrow you start daycare. I want you to know now, long before therapy, that we did everything we could to find you the best possible place. Somewhere where they will snuggle you and care for you nearly as good as we will. I've done what I can to make sure that you will eat while you're away, and I've had your bag packed for days. Please please be the good baby that you are for me, but save some of the good for me when I get home. Also, just know that when I'm tearing my hair out tomorrow morning running around trying to find my keys and underwear, that its all going to be ok. I'll be back to get you as soon as I can.
Dear daycare,
Please take good care of my Sprout. She means everything to me.
Dear blog readers,
Before I cry, I give you Kermit the Sprout. 


2 comments:
Cute! I can't believe she looks so different already!
Hang in there. Remember, it's ok to call them as many times as you need to.
Also, it's ok to get teary on the first leaving... not that I did *cough, cough*... I just had something in my eye...
Best of luck with work tomorrow and we'll maybe even get to see you on Saturday!
Post a Comment