Thursday, 21 June 2007
Since I am just over a week away from actually being back at work, I've started to work on our morning schedule. Being a person who adores sleep more than just about anything except her child, husband and dog, this is an important thing. (my favorite is of course sleeping with child and dog, and sometimes husband)
Its tricky figuring out just how late you can sleep and still make it out the door on time. So far, so good. I can wake up at a reasonable time and still clean up and feed the Sprout. It will require a certain amount of pre planning, such as making sure the Sprout's bag is packed the night before, that the food for the Sprout is all portioned out and ready to go, and that I don't have any ironing to do. It also requires wash and go hair. I've got an appointment at 1:45 today to help deal with that. Wish me luck.

3 comments:
The fact that your post says it was posted at "5:06am" is proof enough ;) Hope the haircut goes well- post pics!
Ooh! Excited to hear about the hair! (Also excited to hear it's possible to get out of the house to get a haircut with a 2 month old - I need one, too!)
And definitely go for the preplanning! I had the most luck not being late when I laid out my clothes the night before, too. I found I was too indecisive in the am and that trying on multiple outfits was not great for the timeliness.
Good luck with the transition back to work & yay for you for starting to get all your ducks in a row already!
Getting help from the hubby who came home at lunch and worked from home and gave her a bottle worked wonderfully. It gave them some bonding time and I got the break I really needed. The bouncy seat and her facination with making the toys move really helps.
Post a Comment