Wednesday, 30 April 2008
I would be curious to know what eventually comes of this. I realize that in part they are responding to the major press recently, but what took so long. Not to mention, if the FDA did brush something under the rug because of industry pressure, and the Sprout goes through puberty early, who pays? (I mean who makes it up to me that she gets moody and teenagerish early)
http://zrecs.blogspot.com/2008/04/senate-introduces-bill-to-ban-bpa-in.html
And here's the even better question. Given all this, why are some people still using the crap? I got away from it as soon as a could, but the directory at my daycare, who is pregnant, is actually still considering using her old scratched up Avent bottles.

2 comments:
Even better are the losers who are trying to quickly sell their old bottles on CL. Grr.
And here I thought you were going to give us a tubes update. How did her appointment go?
Yeah, or how the stores are putting stuff on sale. Yeah, lets take advantage of people who need to shop for a bargain and give them something to poison their kids.
Post a Comment