A big Thank You!

Thursday, 1 November 2007

As I was cleaning the umteenth blowout of bright yellow baby poop out of one of my favorite Sprout outfits, I realized I really should give a huge thank you to Syl. Without her advice about Dreft Baby Stain Remover and Oxyclean, it would either be impossible, or even more time consuming to clean the crap out. (I mean it, literally baby crap)
Today's fun one was caused by an explosive little number while sitting in her highchair after our third attempt at solids (previous two proved she wasn't ready). I was cooking dinner and looked over to see something yellow green on the foot rest below her dangling feet (she was sitting playing with a silicon spatula while I finished our dinner). Funny I thought, I fed her oatmeal and squash. Squash isn't green. (for the record, oatmeal has gone over way better than rice cereal). Upon closer inspection, she had pooped so furiously that it was dripping down her leg... Onto her shoes... and her socks, and lining her very cute pants.

So, thanks Syl, for the advice on this and so many other things. I have yet to have to give up on anything, and I've made numerous cute things return to the brightest of whites. It was especially useful for the month that she pooped on my favorite white with hot pink flowered onesie of hers every time she wore it (kid you not).

2 comments:

Syl said...

Yay for Dreft stain spray!

DiploWhat said...

I think I'm going to be sick....