Wednesday, 11 June 2008
After posting to the void for like a week, I'm supposed to go live on Friday. I'll send out the email when I know its for sure.
I found out some more stuff, guest posters have to be child development specialists, and local. However, I think Ms. Huis even though she isn't local, could help me get the local angle on a slight fudge. And I may have to interview akj about theater for the younger set. Anyone else may not be able to guest per say, but I will definitely want your input on things to do, since your munchkins are are older than mine. And no one needs to know who you are to do that.
Other than that, when it goes live, tell people about it if you feel like it, because traffic is good.
So, cross your fingers the techies get it right.

0 comments:
Post a Comment