Wednesday, 12 March 2008
That's like 1 month away from a whole year.
We have two new teeth in the past week, and two more right behind.
We have eating of broccoli!, and other not in mush form veggies (green beans, peas, carrots, you know, mixed veggies) All overcooked to a level I would never eat, but still, she isn't hating them and is actively searching out the broccoli.
We have use of a sippy cup. Apparently today was the day she got it. I found a sippy similar to the Nuby one, but smaller (The nuby one seemed to big for her to grasp and tip). Thanks to zRecs, I know its OK in the plastics world.

We went to bed all on our own last night, and tonight we are fighting it, but since she's not actively screaming, just whining and being cranky pants, I'm attempting to see how long I last. She could go all night, stubborn thing.

1 comments:
Good thinking. I was silly enough with my first child to stick to those toddler meals until he was almost 2 and that was a HUGE mistake! (Although they are handy for quick, easy take alongs on a trip!) It's much better to get them used to things you'll make as early as possible.
Post a Comment