Wednesday, 24 January 2007
After not feeling the baby when everyone else seemed to think I should be, she's been making her presence known quite regularly. Yesterday, while already feeling a bit queezy, she kicked me enough I thought I was gonna hurl. Good news is that ajd finally felt her kicking, and saw how she makes me look like I'm posessed. Bad news is, it still feels freaky enough that I'm not sure if I should be enjoying it, or having more alien baby dreams.
Room stuff is still slow, though I have managed to finish stuff intended for everyone else's kids just in time for my own. Puppy has tried to eat most of it. We're having some serious issues with her realizing that not everything belongs to her. Its been interesting trying to figure out what she'll do when sprout actually shows up. Good news is she can tell its not her's a lot better. She'll drop stuff instead of running and hiding with it. We're starting to practice those commands again too, drop, leave it, wait, all in vain of course. She is a terrier.

2 comments:
Woo hoo! Great to hear from you Happy Veggie! And it's wonderful to know how you're doing these days, with everything that's happening for you and your family.
The kicking is alien, but you get used to it. Eventually, it's only weird if she's really going to town. P.S. - avoid the corn salsa at Chipotle. My ribs still haven't forgiven me.
Post a Comment