Monday, 8 January 2007
So, new job means a different way of my time being used, and something I tried to do before there was a name and cool interfaces for it. I just can't bring myself to computer use at home, so I guess I'll steal company time and do it there. No telling. I keep feeling like I'm losing touch with everyone, and everyone it seems has blogs, so I'm getting on the bandwagon. My life is changing in all kinds of fun and interesting ways, and maybe it will be a way to get that whole "now that I'm a mom, I have to talk about it" stuff out of the way, or maybe just a way to feel like I'm still a geek, even though it feels like that may be less of my identity soon. I really hope that it isn't. I like being a geek, and I like my career getting back to where I like it, and I'm not sure how mom figures in to all of that. I don't want to give up career, but I don't want to be a mom who cares more about job than kid. Ah, balance. Thank you universe for that tinge of Libra in me.

2 comments:
Woo! Welcome to the world of blogging. :-)
You ca be a geek and a mom and an adult and 20 other things, too. Keep your head up and welcome to the show.
Post a Comment