Saturday, 26 January 2008
Yeah, the meat suggestion perplexes me, as someone named after a leafy green especially. She did say vitamins after the antibiotics. Basically, right now, her tummy is too messed with to mess with more.
I read labels. A mini vat o' pureed green beans has more iron than a jar o' meat and veggies. Basically she'll start eating dinner with us. If what we're eating is OK for her, we run it through the grinder and see if she'll eat it. Otherwise, I'm going to try to give her more green beans. She loves 'em.
A Super Targe' that I normally go to has the lactobacillios. I've gotta go there today anyways, so I'm picking some up.
Catheterizing isn't bad really. We had it done one other time at the Children's ER when she was puking. Apparently that is also a sign of a UTI. After it happened my mom was a bit nervous, because a bad catheterizing is well... bad. Little one, little parts, you get the idea. If it has to be done, best it be done by someone who regularly does pediatric ones.

0 comments:
Post a Comment