Wow, long time...

Sunday, 12 October 2008

Sorry, I've been busy with the writing.  Going through another down period, and I've been on call for work.  Ugh. 


Sprout's Dr. apt was great, I started doubting the height measurement after holding up a pattern I wanted to make for her and it seemed long, so I measure again.  I think she's more like 34 3/4, not nearly three feet tall.  Still tall, just not quite so bad.  She get all skinny again with the last growth spurt, so some pants are now too loose, and others too short.

Syl's great advice on the JCP sale was heeded, and I got some more onesies that should hopefully (cross your fingers) fit through some of the cold weather.  I also got more of my favorite sweats for her.  

I finished the blanket I gave away, and one I made for Sprout months ago that I finally weaved the ends on, I'll post a picture, but so far all that has been said about it is that it is bright.  I'm not sure what I'll start next, either a poncho for my favorite niece for Christmas, or something for the next baby on the way.  Still waiting on a gender on that one though (hint hint).   I also have a pattern over overalls for M that I think I'll try to get done sometime in the next few weeks. 

Other than that, just keeping up with all of my writing commitments, and bracing myself for the fun that is holidays with family.  (score thus far drama 2 - me - 0 - One drama for each side of the family)

0 comments: