It just isn't fair

Saturday, 27 September 2008

I'm 31, I have black hair, and I have this much gray.  



It just isn't fair.  and I've been in denial, but that picture proves it... 

And ooo, cute kid picking apples too!  Just look at the cute kid, not the gray. 

4 comments:

Pusher said...

I love gray. I think it's gorgeous. I'm totally jealous of your gray.

DiploWhat said...

I love it when ladies have a full head of silver (grey) hair. Tres Chic.

Or you could just say you couldn't get all the color out when trying on your "bride of frankenstein" costume for halloween. =)

Allknowingjen said...

Wow- does she look like her dad in that pic or what?!?

DiploWhat said...

You know, I just reread my comment and I want to clarify that I'm not saying you are a bride of frankenstein, but that she has that huge streak of white hair and all. Okay, feel better now.