Monday, 31 December 2007
If I write them down, I'll have something to refer back to.
1. Lose 55.6 pounds (that would get me down to 200). - I think I can do this, especially if I make nursing work for me.
2. Make a lunch to bring to work 4 days a week. This should also help with #1
3. Get rid of another trunk (or three) of clothes and create a more pared back wardrobe. (chant after me, I will not become my mother/mother-in-law, I will not become my mother/mother-in-law)
4. Use an apron in the kitchen and stop spilling stuff on myself. (should help keep the clothes budget in check)
5. After the Sprout weans, start exercising regularly.
6. Go to a museum or park at least once a month with the Sprout (may wait until she's just a touch older, but definitely after she's a year old)
7. Organize the Sprout photos and make a baby book, like not even digital.
8. Finish knitting something for someone else.
9. Finish quilting something for Sprout (seriously can't have enough baby blankets)
10. Take better care of my skin. Moisturize more often than once a month. (this was going to be shave my legs more often than once a month, but I lotion regularly will help with this and maybe keep me lookin' young)

3 comments:
Good luck with all of those! I have to say that your #1 seems very, very ambitious, so don't beat yourself up if you don't get all 55.6 lbs. gone by the end of the year! I like your apron idea - I've got one and maybe I should have it more easily accessible. 'Course, now that I've got a washer/dryer, it's not such a big deal! :)
I've heard rave reviews for simple old Curel lotion in the blue bottle, and so I tried it myself and I love it. It's not slimy, the moisturizing power lasts, and it's not too fragrant. Also, cheap! I've started keeping the pump bottle of it out so I use it after showering. Nice, non-dry-and-itchy legs, hooray!
Yup, Curel is what I've been using since I got my tatoo. They reccomended and I fell in love. They do great unscented stuff. Problem is time to put it on post shower since I'm rushing to get the Sprout fed and us both out to daycare and work. I miss lazy mornings.
Once you're able to start exercising regularly, and if you're into walking, let me know if you would be interested in a walking partner - I'm hoping to hit the parkways once the weather improves.
Post a Comment